OK I managed to get some logging (it seems my alembic env.py was missing
the fileConfig(config.config_file_name)). But still I'm not getting what i
want.

Basically i want a long entry for every single operation in the migration
script. And this, if possible, without having to add log statements all
over the place. Is that possible ?