server-side cursors (i.e. named) for all postgres functionality by
default is currently in the trunk, and you can turn it off by saying
"client_side_cursors=True" in create_engine().  however one user
reported that table reflection breaks, which I cannot reproduce.  so
can some folks please try out the trunk with postgres and see if we can
go with server side cursors by default?  ive run the unit tests many
times with both settings and i dont perceieve any performance hit from
using server side cursors.  id like this to be in the next release, but
if theres some issue using server side cursors in all cases, then i
have to break open the code and make it a lot more complex to detect
the conditions where server-side cursors are appropriate.