Incidentally, the same problem is happening when using SPE as my
editor.  Ordinarily it is able to open sources of imported modules so
the user can view the statement where an exception occurred, but in
the case of SQLAlchemy modules, it's going after the egg instead of
where the .py files actually reside.  Again, I don't mind monkeying
around to achieve a workaround, but I'm just wondering if I installed
SQLAlchemy incorrectly or something, such that the package doesn't
report accurately where its sources are.  -?-