Hi,

>select and select_by are exactly the methods that wont be directly off
>the class; they will be available as class.query.select_by(whatever).

Personally, I would like the most common methods to stay - probably
select, select_by and get. The reason being that I like those operations
to be quick to code, as I use them a lot. Still, I realise you have a
lot of things to consider in defining the API and nothing will be
perfect for everyone.

Paul