> > I don't remember that in docs. Did I miss a section, or is this
> > too obscure for the general usage?
>
> its only obscure because i think non_primary mappers are not *too*
> common, but their behavior should be more well defined in the docs
> (that they dont want to deal with attributes is a big one)
is this 100%?
i mean, if i define a primary mapper with all attrs and relations,
then i define a non-primary without adding _any_ properties, it will
work? Sort-of "inheriting" all these from the primary?
so far i am adding (again) all properties which are not relations...

Maybe u have to put the line between primary and all else thicker.
if all they do is just the select_table...