It seems that something changed in 0.4 that causes server-side cursors
(in postgresql) to fail. I'm issuing the DECLARE/FETCH commands
manually through connection.execute, not using server_side_cursors in
the dialect, since I only want certain queries to use them. I verified
that this works on the rel_0_3 branch. Here's a minimal test case:

from sqlalchemy import *
engine = create_engine( 'postgres://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:port/db' )
conn = engine.connect()
conn.execute( "DECLARE test_cur CURSOR WITH HOLD FOR SELECT * FROM
table" )
res = conn.execute( "FETCH FORWARD 64 FROM test_cur" )
for row in res:
    print row

This results in a "InterfaceError: cursor already closed" exception
when iterating over the resultproxy.

Any ideas?
Dan