Hi,

I just upgraded to 0.4.2b (from 0.4.2) and now I get deprecation warnings
like this:
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/sqlalchemy/databases/sqlite.py:389:
SADeprecationWarning: Using String type with no length for CREATE TABLE is
deprecated; use the Text type explicitly
   colspec = self.preparer.format_column(column) + " " +
column.type.dialect_impl(self.dialect).get_col_spec()

I do understand why this warning is issued but I think there are two bugs left:

1. Even if I use the TEXT/Text type, the warning is issued (see example below):
users_table = Table('users', metadata,
     Column('id', Integer, primary_key=True),
     Column('name', sqlalchemy.types.Text)
)

2. Text is not exported in sqlalchemy/__init__.py, only TEXT is:
from sqlalchemy.types import \
     BLOB, BOOLEAN, CHAR, CLOB, DATE, DATETIME, DECIMAL, FLOAT, INT, \
     NCHAR, NUMERIC, SMALLINT, TEXT, TIME, TIMESTAMP, VARCHAR, \
     Binary, Boolean, Date, DateTime, Float, Integer, Interval, Numeric, \
     PickleType, SmallInteger, String, Time, Unicode

fs