On Jan 14, 2008, at 11:59 AM, Michael Bayer wrote:

> On Jan 14, 2008, at 10:44 AM, Alexandre Conrad wrote:
>

>> model.Media.query.join(["catalog",
>> model
>> .CatalogChannel
>> .channel
>> ]).filter
>> (model.CatalogChannel.c.id_channel==c.playlist.id_channel).all()
>>

> like, are you sure you dont want to just say:
>
> model
> .Media
> .query
> .join
> (["catalog
> "]).filter
> (model.CatalogChannel.c.id_channel==c.playlist.id_channel).all()
>
> ?  that is if you want the Media which contains a CatalogChannel with
> a certain id_channel.   otherwise im still having trouble wrapping my
> head around what youre trying to do there.

oh also, this might be complicating things....the above query I just
gave you will only work at the moment if you are using select_table on
your Catalog mapper to define a polymorphic join.  Its possible that
you could define select_table and just go with the above, simpler
query (if my particular guess here is correct as to what youre trying
to accomplish).