Michael Bayer wrote:
> your best bet with this mapping right now is:
>
> print
> Media
> .query
> .select_from
> (media_table
> .join
> (catalog_table
> ).join
> (catalog_channel_table
> )).filter(CatalogChannel.c.id_channel==playlist.id_channel).all()
>
> which is really how select_from() was intended to be used.

This works with SQLite, but not MySQL: (1054, "Unknown column
'catalog_channels.id_channel' in 'on clause'")

You'd say this is a MySQL bug ? Darn...

Also, "select_from" still makes us play with tables. At first, I was
looking at an alternative to fully use classes rather than tables for
doing the joins. I remember I already played with that "select_from"
syntax, which was working.

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD