Michael Bayer wrote:
> well, i can support this in 0.5 trunk.  in rev 4965, If a descriptor
> is present on a class, or if the name is excluded via the include/
> exclude lists, the attribute will not be instrumented via the
> inherited mapper or via the mapped Table.  So your example works with
> just the @property alone.

The r4965 changeset has the side-effect that any previously instrumented
attribute will be excluded, too (since ``InstrumentedAttribute``
obviously has the __get__-property).

But actually, while I think it's good that any descriptor will be found
(not only property-derived ones), this changeset does not solve my
particular issue (the property I wanted to exclude was always excluded
by ``_should_exclude``).

I'll try to put together an example that correctly demonstrates the
issue I'm having.

\malthe