Hi,

I am using SQLAlchemy 0.5.8 with the ibm_db_sa (DB2) adapter and I am wanting to add simple session.callproc support so that I can get results from stored procedures that don't use a select or table format. I haven't done any development on SA before but at first glance it appears that I would just need to add the method in the ibm dialect class and into engines/base.py to raise an exception for other dialects that don't support it. Can it really be that easy? Also, if I implement this will it be a possibility to get it integrated into future releases?

Kevin