Please disregard...cut & paste messed up the indention.

Kevin Wormington wrote:
I get the following when trying the example implemention:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 6, in <module>
    class procedure(ClauseElement):
  File "test.py", line 15, in procedure
    @compiles(procedure)
NameError: name 'procedure' is not defined

Here is the code for that class:

class procedure(ClauseElement):
    supports_execution = True
    _autocommit = False
    _execution_options = {}

    def __init__(self, name, *args):
        self.name = name
        self.args = args

    @compiles(procedure)
    def compile_procedure(element, compiler, **kw):
return "%s(%s)" % (element.name, ",".join(str(expr) for expr in element.args))

Kevin Wormington wrote: