On 2/14/11 11:25 , M3nt0r3 wrote:
My installer for windows download during the process some libs. I use
easy_install sqlalchemy and it works. Now too works but 0.7.b1 is not
working with the app itself now so it create a lot of problem. I thought
that if 0.7.b1 is a beta and brokes API maybe it should be better to use
sqlalchemy==0.7 or sqlalchemy == dev.

It sounds like the dependencies in your package are too liberal. I would change your dependency to "SQLAlchemy >=0.6, <0.7dev". That way you can never accidentally install an incompatible SQLAlchemy version.

Wichert.