Dear list,

I defined a table with a column, that is called "option".
I got a redhat 5 system with sqlalchemy 0.5.5.
When I try to do a
   paster setup-app

the machine tries to create the table which contains columns "default"
and "option", but it breaks with an ORA error "invalid identifier".

It seems like this: "option" is a keyword in Oracle, and it does not get
enclosed in quotes.
I see that the other column "columnd" is enclosed in quotes. Obviously
sqlalchemy knows the keyword "default" and puts in in quotes. But it
does not seem to know the keyword "option" and does not put it in quotes.

I think in newer versions this was fixed. Do you know in which version
of sqlalchemy started to see "option" as keyword?

Kind regards
Cornelius