check out the examples for mapping to multiple tables at:

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_0_7/orm/mapper_config.html#mapping-a-class-against-multiple-tables

also if you wanted to make a class hierarchy of Table3(Table2), Table2(Table1),
straight joined inheritance can work:

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_0_7/orm/inheritance.html#joined-table-inheritance