Hello.

I adjusted the ODBC/FreeTDS condifugration according to your suggestions but
still get the "NoSuchTableError: mlm_spol".

freetds.conf:

[zfp]
host = 10.230.128.140
port = 1433
tds version = 8.0
asa database = ZFP_CRM
client charset = utf8
text size = 50000000

odbc.ini:

[ODBC Data Sources]
zfp = test

[zfp]
Driver = /usr/lib/libtdsodbc.so
Description = test
Trace = No
Servername = zfp

odbcinst.ini (for the sake of completeness):

[FreeTDS]
Driver = /usr/lib/libtdsodbc.so
UsageCount = 2

The code:

from sqlalchemy.engine import create_engine
from sqlalchemy.ext.sqlsoup import SqlSoup

if __name__ == '__main__':
    engine = create_engine("mssql://efractal:efR@cZFP13@zfp", echo='debug')
    db = SqlSoup(engine)
    x = db.mlm_spol.fetchone()
    print x

still fails with NoSuchTableError: mlm_spol

Its debug output is the same as in my previous email which used different
connect style.

And the code that uses db.execute('select * from mlm_spol').fetchone() still
works...

Any other ideas?

Ladislav Lenart