On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Claudio Freire <klaussfre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Michael Bayer <mike...@zzzcomputing.com>
> wrote:
>> that's a lot of effort there.  How confident are you that memory and
>> references are handled correctly in the .c code?
>
> Quite. It's not my first C extension. But, truly, C is complex.

And as I write this... I find an... issue (not leak, but not good
reference management either). Sorry.

Feel free to gauge cost-benefit here. I'll think about pyrex too.

Have in mind that I'll be using SQLAlchemy for years to come (or
expect to). I don't think I shall withdraw support in the short term,
but an oracle I am not.