like this:

class LiteralBindParam(BindParameter):
    pass

@compiles(LiteralBindParam)
def literal_bind(element, compiler, **kw):
    kw['literal_binds'] = True
    return compiler.visit_bindparam(element, **kw)

class ArrayType(UserDefinedType):

    def get_col_spec(self):
       return "ARRAY"

    def literal_processor(self, dialect):
        def process(value):
            return 'int_array(' + ", ".join(str(v) for v in value) + ')'
        return process

from sqlalchemy.orm import Session
engine = sqlalchemy.create_engine("sqlite://", echo=True)
metadata = MetaData(engine)

session = Session(engine)
a = LiteralBindParam(None, [1,2,3,4,5], type_=ArrayType)

ret = session.execute(func.some_db_func(a)).scalar()