On Tue, 29 Jul 2014, Simon King wrote:

Sorry, I don't know the answer to this, but based on the "attrib" example,
I would guess that the string is passed directly to the database, so you
would write something like:

agency_name.CheckConstraint("agency_name IN ('Federal', 'State',
'County', 'City', 'Local', 'Regional')")

Simon,

  I saw a single column and value for the example, but did not extrapolate
it the way you do. That should do the trick.

Specify the "primary_key=True" keyword argument for each column that you
want to form part of the primary key.

  Ah-ha! I did not pick that up from reading the docs.

Hope that helps,

  Certainly does!

Thanks very much,

Rich