On 22 Nov 2003 at 22:23, Bert Verhees wrote:

> > It seems to me that all the people send theiur ewmail double, and that it
> > is a failure in the list software configuration.
> >
> > This email has only one TO: sqlite-users <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > And no CC or BCC, thus, if this is posted twice, it is the list software
> >

> Only one conclusion, the list software is configured wrong. It is annoying
> because I am reading from small bandwith and high price for this moment

Wrong conclusion!  I only received *ONE* copy of the message, so whatever
is happening is specific to you.  It is possible that *YOUR* appearance
on the list is configured incorrectly, or that you are on the list twice
or who knows what, but it is *NOT* a global problem [or if it is, it is
somehow not affecting me].

Can you copy out the headers [*all* of them] from the two copies you
received?  Rather than bothering the entire list, you can just email them
to me privately, if you'd prefer, and if there's something of list-
interest in the resolution I'll email back the conclusion.

   /Bernie\

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     Pearisburg, VA