I think,
the problem is that, I did do that,
sqlite test.db
and did not get a correct reply...

Hence, wondering if I'm did right..

Inside the SQLITE folder, is the following:
        libsqlite.a
        sqlite
        sqlite readme.pdf
        sqlite.h

I been clicking on ssqlite, which is the a unix exe file.
and it brings up a terminal window with sqlite, running...

sqlite>                       # this is the prompt I see,
now what do I enter in?

Thanks- Richard