Okay, after all done, this is what I get when I re-launch sqlite:

G4:/applications/sqlite rnagle$ ./sqlite
SQLite version 2.8.13
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> .databases
0           main
1           temp
sqlite>

Where is the test.db ?
I just made it, how come its not listed under the .databases command.

thanks
Richard