Fred Williams wrote:

Politically, if you  are in the organization that was "acquired", you
best bite the bullet and learn to dance the Big Gates' version of "I
Shall Overcome."  I don't think there is a WinCE version of SQL Server,
(yet) so that might be your only real chance.

My experience with organizations that embrace all things Gates' is,
pretty much any technical advantageous products which lie outside the
Mickeysoft umbrella are ignored and usually completely banned as, "not
conforming to organization policy."

Fred

Hi,
I so agree with Fred he's nailed it dead on.