From: Serge Liber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 8:30 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] ANN: Sqlite3Explorer

Hi,

When starting sqlite3Explorer an error message appears:
"The procedure entry point GdiGradientFill could not be located in the dll GDI32.dll"

How can I proceed?

I use NT4+sp6

Serge Liber

New version is out. Since the problem with size limits was not lifted from contrib, I created a home site for the program. You will now be able to get latest version from

http://www.singular.gr/sqlite

Latest is 1.1 , 24/3/2005 (ignore the typo in the date)

Regards,mike