I think you have a problem with your library path you need move your file to a dierctory that is in your library path like /usr/lib and then run ldconfig or modify /etc/ld.so.conf and then run ldconfig.

good luck

Xavier

Sombra<s.bencke> wrote:
Hi,
I was compiling SQLite for the PowerPC 8xx architecture using Power PC cross compiler, i.e ppc_8xx-gcc, on a Pentium 4 machine running ELDK, after a lot of problems I did it and I get the files: libsqlite.a, libsqlite.lai, libsqlite.so.0.8.6 and sqlite.
After this I make a C program based on the document "SQLite in 5 minutes" available in the site www.sqlite.org and I have success in compile it, but when I try to run this application on my Power Pc board a I had the following error message:
./teste: error while loading shared libraries: libsqlite.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
The file "libsqlite.so.0" should be a result of my compiling in the first step? What can I do to resolve it?
Please I need some help, I'm stuck now.
Thanks in advance
Sombra

Considering ppc_8xx-gcc is in my PATH, I've created a Makefile by ./configure command and edited it so as to make all the gcc's in the Makefile be ppc_8xx-gcc, such as;I'm trying to compile SQLite for the PowerPC 8xx architecture using Power PC cross compiler, i.e ppc_8xx-gcc, on a Pentium 4 machine running ELDK. Considering ppc_8xx-gcc is in my PATH, I've created a Makefile by ./configure command and edited it so as to make all the gcc's in the Makefile be ppc_8xx-gcc, such as;