On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 09:36:34 +0100
Clemens Ladisch <clem...@ladisch.de> wrote:

> I do not know what you expect to happen, or what actually happens, but
> changing a table and reading it through a query at the same time has
> an unspecified result.

It is also unnecessarily complex and slow.

To the OP, Vermes: if you are updating row-by-row, then you are
combining some information in your application with other information
in the database.  Instead of combining that information using
application logic, use the DBMS.  Insert the application's information
into the database, and use a single UPDATE statement to apply it.

SQL lets you work with sets.  Instead of thinking about each
"megnevezes", think about the set of "megnevezes" that share a
particular "szamla".  You'll write less code that way, and get done
sooner.

--jkl