I keep reading about this LSM1 but can’t find anything about it beyond tickets.
Any links?

From: Jens Alfke<mailto:j...@mooseyard.com>
Sent: 08 August 2017 18:04
To: SQLite mailing list<mailto:sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Subject: Re: [sqlite] LSM1 extension

> On Aug 4, 2017, at 9:12 PM, Charles Leifer <colei...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Right -- my question is still unanswered as to why the code was merged in.

It’s not uncommon in software engineering to put unfinished long-running
feature work on the main development branch but disable it with a flag. (It was
standard policy in one of the projects I worked on at Google.) This helps keep
the mainline code and unfinished code from diverging, and it simplifies testing
of the unfinished code.

I’m eager for LSM1 too, but I’m waiting for it to show up in the release notes
:)

—Jens