<sqlite-users-boun...@mailinglists.sqlite.org on behalf of h...@symas.com>
wrote:

    >      SQLightning
    >
    > Do you have a link to the currently updated version of this? Google gives
me projects that haven't been updated since 2015.

    That's the most recent version. So far I haven't seen any compelling new
    features in subsequent SQLite versions to warrant a resync of the code.

There's been a couple of changes in syntax recently (UPSERT and IS TRUE/IS
FALSE) that you might want to pick up for compatibility. They make it easier to
have the same program switch between an SQLITE and PGSQL back end, which we're
wont to do.