> On May 15, 2018, at 1:04 PM, Howard Chu <h...@symas.com> wrote:
>
> https://github.com/LMDB/sqlightning/tree/mdb
> <https://github.com/LMDB/sqlightning/tree/mdb>
>
> You didn't look carefully enough, so you're in no position to offer advice.

It's not supposed to be hide-and-seek! There's a plain vanilla SQLite on the
master branch, with your modified code over on a separate branch, and no
indication of this in the readme.

It looks like you've worked by updating SQLite on the master branch and then
merging master into 'mob'. That's somewhat more tractable than what I thought,
but still daunting since I'm not familiar with either codebase. I've done my
share of large merges in my career, but generally with code I know pretty well.
How much work do you think it would be for someone in my position to update
this to SQLite 3.24?

—Jens