On 2018/06/08 8:19 AM, Ron Yorston wrote:
Dennis Clarke wrote:
On 6/7/18 9:59 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
On 6/7/18, Scott Doctor <sc...@scottdoctor.com> wrote:
Just out of curiosity, is the sqlite website using nginx or
apache as the server?
None of the above.

The web server is one that I wrote myself
You're level of cool just jumped to UNIX silverback level :-)
Meh.  *All* programmers of a certain age wrote their own web server.

Indeed, back when I cut my teeth you weren't even considered a programmer until you wrote a web service - BUT, the big difference here is that I don't still use any service I made back then, I simply Apache/nginx now, and I am guessing that is the case for the vast majority of programmers - so the kudos remain.