From R Smith <ryansmit...@gmail.com>:

>Since then some others have had a bit of backlash. I mean, for one, is
it not enough that the people (who make sqlite) put endless hours into
making one of the best RDBMS engines?, why must they also carry the
torch in the SQL education department?

Absolutely agree; perhaps the question would be build some kind of second-level
documentation, linked with every page of the first-level/official doc, were the
contributors would put his comments, clarifications and examples of code. So,
the SQLite team only has to do a certain level of moderation, or even the rest
of contributors at the Stackoverflow manner.

>I like Warren's idea of a community documentation part, though in the
current way SQLite docs are compiled and produced won't fit such an
ideology - but perhaps we could set up an SQLite-SQL community Wiki on
the side?

I like the idea too, and respect to there would be real contributors, I'm
unsure, but would like to see the result. I'm optimistic in that  point.

>I don't think the docs are cryptic - they are perhaps less expansive and
aims at getting the truth of a functionality across in the most succinct
way - something that is very much appreciated by any expert user who has
had to wade through pages of crud to find a bit of knowledge (which is
the case in almost every blog).

My comment referring to the Sroupstrup's TC++PL languaje vas a joke. Indeed, I
find the SQLite doc very well explained and concise, despite the fact that in
some points comments and code examples, would be appreciated in a second-level
that don't disturb to the expert.