Richard Damon, on Monday, November 11, 2019 02:37 PM, wrote...

> No.

Aaaah, my apologies.  We are talking about different things. You are talking
about a combination of Unicodes vs. full, character. I take it back.  Yes, if
you are combining these, then, of course, you are going to have to a different
word count because there are actually characters being involved.  are talking
pieces vs. full words.  If there is a combination, is just like the accented e,
é, why not use the one character vs the combination?

josé