Behalf Of Joe Mistachkin
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 2:24 PM
To: 'SQLite mailing list'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Deployment question

Les Woolsey wrote:

> But I went to deploy it on a new user's laptop (It's a new laptop) and
> when I run it gives me an exception that says System.Data.SQL.dll one
> of its dependencies was not found. So it appears I need to deploy a
> bit more onto the new machine. (The old machines probabaly have some
> other program which has installed the right SQLIte pieces.

Where did you obtain the built System.Data.SQLite binaries from?  Do you
have the "SQLite.Interop.dll" files for x86 and x64?

> My project is built in VS 2015.

If the "SQLite.Interop.dll" files were not built statically (this depends
on how you obtained them) they may require the MSVC 2015 runtime to be
installed.

> I have an external reference to the System.Data.SQLite.dll that was
> installed in \Program Files\SQLLite\2012\bin when I installed
> System.data.sqlite.

When you say "installed", do you mean to say that you obtained the files
from one of the "Setup" packages on the download page?

--
Joe Mistachkin