Thanks - it's working now.

Les

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Joe Mistachkin
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2019 8:20 PM
To: 'SQLite mailing list'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Deployment question

Les Woolsey wrote:

> 1. I deployed the app with the DLL's I had downloaded and the X86 & x64
>    folders from the zip file.  Still doesn't work.

This will not work.  The "System.Data.SQLite.dll" managed DLL files are
compiled with different options that dictate how it integrates with the
native library code.

> 2. Deployed the app with the system.data.sqlite.dll file I have installed
>    but with the ef6 & Linq dll's  & folders from your zip - Still doesn't
>    work

This also won't work, for the same reason as #1.

> 3. Deployed the app with the dlls from your zip and the folders - still
>    doesn't work.

What is the target operating system?  Was there an error message?

> 4. As I said I my last email, I tried to rebuild my app after refoming
>    the reference to my system.data.sqlite and replacing it with a
>    reference you the one from the zip.  It doesn't compile but gives
>    errors that SQLite does not exist in > the namespace system.data.
>    (Also goves further errors that derive from that problem).

I would suggest double-checking the "Target framework" setting for the
project(s) on the "Application" tab within their project properties.

For the set of DLLs from the new download, you'll want to make sure
they are all set to .NET Framework 4.6.

--
Joe Mistachkin