From: Will Leshner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 11:12 PM
To: Forum SQLite
Subject: [sqlite] implementing editable result sets

Hi. I apologize in advance for the length of this question, but it is a little involved.

I am the author of a wrapper for SQLite and in that wrapper there is an object called a RecordSet that represents the results of a query. One of the things you can do with a RecordSet is edit records. The way I've implemented editing a RecordSet is to construct an UPDATE statement based on the new values for the

<snip>