On 5/24/06, Mikey C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for the response.

I did think of this, but this is a pain since:

1. I am using the Finisar ADO.NET provider and to do this these functions
would need to be registered every time the database connection is opened and
closed and I don't want to have to mess with the ADO.NET provider code.

2. I would like these extra functions to always be availabe to me (and
others), regardless of which project I am working on.

I can think of two options:

1. Create a .NET assembly that wraps Finisar-Sqlite and implements the
new functions you want.
2. Modify Sqlite as you suggest.

I would think option 1 would be quicker personally, but that's just a guess.

What would be really nice would be some way of adding "plugin" functions
to Sqlite. It would be pretty operating system dependent though.