I realize that, but this is about making it difficult for the average Joe not
to stop professional hackers who I assume can steal anything they want.

Web based approach will not happen in my case and I am not sure you could
guarantee its safety there either. It might be safer with close monitoring,
but never 100% safe.

Thanks

Marek