> I'm writing an article about SQLite and I'd love to get some comments
> from users about why you use it. Performance? Features? Reliability?
> Cost?

- no restrictions, like only 1 LONG VARCHAR in the table, numer of columns,
maximum network packet size and similar (actually there are some
restrictions regarding sizes, but with resonable max values)
- fast
- open source
- free

>Is the open source aspect important?

Very. I don't work with orygnal SQLite, but with customized version.

> For that
> matter, anything you really don't like about SQLite?

- no full support for ALTER TABLE and JOIN
- no strict typing and missing date type
- no high concurrency support

Wiktor Adamski