Regarding:

  I'm new to sqlite and I was wondering if there is a way to
programmatically replicate table data from a database in sqlite server
to another database in ms sql server? I'm hoping to do this without any
user intervention(the application will do it automatically). Is this
possible?

----

Your program can concurrently write and delete the same data to another
database that you are writing to sqlite.  Am I addressing your question?

Sqlite's TRIGGER feature might make this easier for you.