Even without having FTS1 loaded, can't you delete the *_content and *_term
tables directly and that would be effectively the same as deleting the
virtual table?

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking a passionate developer to join our team building
products. Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. If interested
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]