hmmm ...

Maybe try

   hash -r

(man bash)

HTH

-- kjh

On 11/23/2007 04:47 PM, Jonathan Otsuka wrote:
On Nov 23, 2007, at 4:31 PM, Xabriel J Collazo Mojica wrote:

Guys:

Thank you all for your quick replies!

As P Kishor suggested, I restarted the mac and guess what? It now reports
the correct version. So yes, there is some kind of caching somewhere. I'll try to search a little more on this caching behaviour and get back to you so
that it gets documented.

I guess if I where on windows I would have restarted right after the
install, but as these freking macs are soooooo stable I usually shut down
the machine once every week or so. Free ad! :)

I wonder if:

source ~/.profile

or

source /etc/profile