From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 8:20 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] DeviceSQL

Case in point:  A new opcode has been added for the pending 3.5.4
release.  And this caused many of the other opcodes to be
automatically renumbered.  A serialization created for 3.5.3
has little hope of running on 3.5.4.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.