Good  idea... I'll pass it along to the right folks. Meanwhile, if anyone has
further questions or comments, please feel free to write me here (if they
think the group would be interested) or at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steve

I would like to recommend that Encriq create a forum or mailing list of
their own for those who are interesting in learning more.  For me, what
might be an interesting product is quickly being overshadowed by this
thread.