"Noah Hart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> With SQLITE_OMIT_VIRTUALTABLE defined, I get a linker fault under VC++
>
> It claims that:
> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol sqlite3VtabBeginParse

That call *is* surrounded by #ifndef SQLITE_OMIT_VIRTUALTABLE.  But
the #ifndef is located in parse.y.  You are probably trying to build
off of parse.c, which is a generated file.  You have to tell "lemon"
about the SQLITE_OMIT_VIRTUALTABLE macro or it will generate code
to call sqlite3VtabBeginParse().

In general, you cannot use SQLITE_OMIT macros if you are compiling
from the amalgamation or from the preprocessed C code.  You have
to compile from canonical sources, an in particular you must compile
starting with parse.y, not parse.c.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>