P Kishor wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 9:21 AM, John Stanton <jo...@viacognis.com> wrote:
>> Alexey Pechnikov wrote:

>>> There are Tiny C compiler extension and realization of
>>> stored procedures for SQLite 2 and Lua extension and other.
>>> So you can use one or all of these.
>>>
>>> Best regards, Alexey Pechnikov.
>>> http://pechnikov.tel/
>>>
>> There is a PL/SQL implementation available and we use Javascript as a
>> stored procedure capability in Sqlite.  It integrates nicely with WWW
>> applications.
>

> well, can you share the above with the rest of the community?

I distributed it a while ago.  I shall hunt it down again and put up a
webpage.  Ibasically used Spidermonkey and wrote an Sqlite interface.
The Javascript plus Sqlite can run stand alone or from a Javascript
extension to Sqlite.  It is very handy because an algorithm in
Javascript can run server or client side in WWW applications.