John Brooks wrote on 15/12/2009 15:13:05:

> I love the idea of READONLY and ENFORCE. I would certainly make use of
> those in amalgamation form. What license do you put these under?
>
> You should really publish these all somewhere, there are some great
> features. Good work.

Thank you.

I have made you a patch file for just the READONLY and ENFORCE table
constraints.  Unfortunately, it is quite messy as patch files go since in
the amalgamation you have all of the parsing and opcode tables included
and these are quite changed by the additional opcodes required for
ENFORCE.  When I have a moment, I would like to reduce the number of
opcodes required for the ENFORCE to just one (not least because I've
tipped the balance over the 255 magic number!), but even this I think will
not help the messiness of the patch!

I think if I post the patch here it will get scrambled by line-wrapping,
so best I email it direct to you as an archive -- is that alright with
you?

Cheers
Will