Thanks Simon. actually I have one sql file contains all tables info
(system.sql, then system.db file gets created using this command "sqlite3
system.sb < system.sql), then lua script runs on this database file using
default configuration (restoreDB.lua system.db def_config_ascii), then this
problem comes. I have those files, can I attach here?.