On 1 Feb 2010, at 4:37pm, Vasanta wrote:

> Here the issue is comes when it imports configuration, the script throws an
> error, since this is users group, I thought some esprts who can figure out
> the issue from script, DON'T YOU?

Sorry, but you are using scripts someone else produced and reporting errors
from that script, not sqlite.  SQLite does not use text like that in any of its
error messages.  I'm happy to answer someone who writes sqlite commands but you
can't possibly expect us to be familiar with every application which uses
sqlite inside itself: there are thousands.

Actually I think you're just using the right scripts at the wrong times or in
the wrong order.  Believe me when I write: the person who wrote that code will
understand my previous answers perfectly, and easily guess from it what's going
wrong.  I think you'd better consult someone familiar with that code, or at
least the function that that code was written for.

Simon.