No, we don't. We can help sometimes when script contains about 5 short
lines of code, but not with some big complicated scripts. For help
with those scripts you should go to script authors.

This group is for problems with using SQLite - when you see that
SQLite behaves not in a way you expect or returns error when you think
it shouldn't (note, your "table insert failed for eventLog" is not
something SQLite returned). In these cases you can narrow the error
use case to some small amount of sql statements so that we can
reproduce it and explain to you what's the problem. So if you really
want us to help, look in your script, find where it prints "table
insert failed for eventLog", find what sql statement it executes
there, what actual error code SQLite returns. If all this information
doesn't give you any hint on what's happening post it here (sql
statement and actual error code only plus definitions of tables
involved in sql statement). In this case we will be able to give you
some hints and ask you what information is needed to tell something
more definitive if necessary.

Pavel