Hi,

I wanted to test the upcoming 3.7.0 build of sqlite to assist in the
'beta testing', however I'm getting the following build warnings which
did not appear when compiling 3.6.x amalgamations.  Please let me know
if they are considered safe to ignore:

(building in Visual Studio 2008 as part of a static link library; sqlite
build is the amalgamation taken from yesterday's snapshot)

When compiling:

1>c:\dev\tools\sqlite3.c(83600) : warning C4706: assignment within
conditional expression

And when building:

1>c:\dev\tools\sqlite3.c(34990) : warning BK4504 : file contains too
many references; ignoring further references from this source

The latter one concerns me the most.  I can hide the first one with a
compiler pragma, but I can't hide the second as it's a BSCMAKE warning.

Thanks,

Nick.